Countdown!

Day 9: Getting Back!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So my walk last night was great!  BF came with me, and we had a good time!  Except he wore his new hunting boots to break them in a little bit, and he putting on too short socks, so the boots rubbed on his legs a little.  But other than that it was a good time.

I went for a short walk at lunchtime too, and my muscle didn't hurt.  I'm hoping that my run tonight will be okay!!

One thing I'm a little worried about...I've been crashing every afternoon around 1pm.  I'm wondering if I'm not eating enough carbs/protein or something?  Any ideas?

I'm going to try getting up early to run. I've been doing it after work or at lunch time, but it's getting to be quite warm, so maybe in the morning when it's a little cooler would work out better.  We'll see if I can get up in time tomorrow or not!

Next week Tuesday I'm going Anytime Fitness (where I have my membership) and I'm going to get my free fitness assessment from them.  I'm hoping they'll be able to help me with some strength training exercises on my running days off that will help with my running. :)  I think I'll also probably set it up so that I'll be going once a month or once every 2 months to measure progress.  I've been trying to lose weight, but I've just been gaining...Which is really frustrating.  I've been doing really well with running over the last 4 weeks, but I actually gained almost 10 lbs.  That's really frustrating and is not very motivational!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP